Friday, August 6, 2010

Scorchin' Hot Entertainment - Pittsburgh's Finest (2001)


According to the back cover, producers are Tobias and Playboy Bailey, however, half of the album is over industry beats. The MC's that I can name are Bad News, Chick Kain, Feat, Goldie, Leah, Nicky Bricks, P6, Savage Blair, Slum Nino, Tamika, and Woozy.

DOWNLOAD

CD1
01-Intro
02-Bad News

03-1 Fifth Tea
04-Slum Nino
05-Last Breed (Acapella)
06-Drip For Drop
07-Projezek Stress

08-1700 Hundred St.
09-That Young Hoe
10-I'll Be Your Everything
11-Interlude
12-Watch the Lye
13-No Hook
14-Hill All-Stars
15-C.D.Y.T.
16-Hill-Homewood Connection
17-How Real Is That
18-Like This Shit

CD2
01-Interlude
02-You Ain't Gotta Look For Drama

03-Bitches Wanna Look Ride Now
04-Load Up and Blow 8
05-I'm Hot Who Beg To Differ
06-We Business Men
07-Goldies Back Again
08-We Just Too Much
09-Blackout

10-I Want to Walk Away
11-Plays of the Week
12-Leave It to the Streets and the Dark
13-Go All Out Like It's Your Last Night
14-Hate Me Now
15-I'm a Mursalis
16-Freestyle Off the Top of the Head
17-Street Tales
18-Outro

The crew released a second album, Street Politics, in 2002. If anyone has it and can hook it up, it'd be appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ILL

Anonymous said...

Man I had all the albums newz is the homie he don't even got no more CDs I need them back

Steve said...

How do I get a copy of bad news the number on suspect the cd with walk in my timbs on it?

Steve said...

How do I get a copy of bad news the number on suspect the cd with walk in my timbs on it?